*university voice* unfortunately… we have too much money… so we have to raise tuition so we can build a place to keep all the other money in… so sorry unavoidable
(Left to Right): Peter Buffett, Jimmie Briggs, Joe Ehrmann, Tony Porter,
Dave Zirin and Moderator Eve Ensler.
when boys have sleepovers do they sleep in the same bed like girls do or do the rules of no homo include sharing beds
girls always share beds. and covers and clothes and food and personal space. sometimes even bathrooms
Girls share everything.
i find it interesting that when it comes to liking girls I’m just like GIRLS ALL GIRLS YES PERFECT GIRLS but with boys i’m like you must fit criteria 1-9 but 9 is optional only if you completely fill criteria 10-13 with a non-optional essay on 21st century sexism due by 5am
I don’t call that interesting. More like “prejudice” “discrimination” or “inherent bias”
could someone please come pick up their crying child
have you ever looked at an authority figure in your life and thought “wow i respect a well-grilled hot dog more than i respect you”
I guess Orientalism is coming back.
“Chinese Whispers” will primarily examine how eastward-looking Westerners have understood, misunderstood, and appropriated Chinese culture in an exchange that Bolton likens to a complicated game of telephone (which the British call “Chinese whispers”)
This is a v. bad idea.
Apparently it will have a display from from CD John Galliano’s spring 2003 Christian Dior couture show as the focus of this exhibit is Chinese opera.
You know this piece of fucking work.Highlights include:
… white people, man.
Katy Perry is going to come in full yellow face. I can feel it. I CAN FEEL IT.
They’re just being racist on purpose at this point.
You telling me you couldn’t find any Chinese fashion designers to feature in this hodgepodge smorgasbord of racism and cultural appropriation?
So many great Chinese designers with lines echoing periods of fashion in Chinese history.
So many Chinese actors and models that probably have more of a bead on this than the whiteout cast they’ve picked.
Why do white people do this shit.
Why can’t white people be proud of being white without being labeled a bad person? Am I supposed to be ashamed that I’m white? Everyone should be proud of who they are . If you’re black, be proud. If you’re…
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave."
Saying Joan Rivers is a feminist icon because she broke into a male-dominated arena like comedy means nothing to me as a black woman. Being a racist transmisogynist and spending your entire career tearing down other women is not a fucking feminist act. Y’all have the lowest standards when it comes to this shit, Jesus Christ.
A photo I’d normally crop, but…. omg the cat’s head. I…. had no idea he was there at the time.
I can’t stop laughing